"If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon" - Emil Zatopek

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Back

After a long hiatus, I am back. I have still been running and training and I have two race updates to follow.  As previously noted, I have had little opportunity to access my home computer as my wife works to become a professional blogger.  Please visit her blog to help her realize her dreams.
I promise to do better about updating training, race recaps, and hopefully some other interesting running related posts.  However, based upon my viewership, I may just be typing this to myself.  But if not, please enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sweet!! Thanks for your support! I love you and I enjoy your sense of humor throughout these posts.

    ReplyDelete